Sunday, July 12, 2015

Words Kill, Words Give Life (Proverbs 18:21)

The title of this blog entry came from a proverb and sermon I heard in church today. I can't take credit for it or the message, but I'm sharing it so I can come back to it and remember it!

Words kill,
words give life;
they're either poison or fruit--
you choose. 
(Proverbs 18:21-The Message Bible)

The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit.
(Proverbs 18:21-NIV)

WORDS...
1. Have power.
2. Are a choice.
3. Will bear fruit.



And a music video with POWERFUL words! You can watch it,
or just close your eyes and listen to it. The words are amazing,

"Through it all, through it all, my eyes are on You. 
And through it all...my eyes are on You... and it is well...with me."



No comments: